"Mom, now I'm ready for a fire and a chemical spill at school."
This is where I decided to make sure he knew what to do at home in case of a fire as well.
"Good job Preston. Do you know what to do if we have a fire at home?"
"Yes, get out of the house. But Mom, what do I do if I'm in the car and there is a fire?"
"You get out of the car."
"But, what if the car is moving?"
"We stop the car and then get out."
"BUT, what if we are driving in the car and there is a fire but it's caused by lava and it's all over the road and we can't get out of the car."
"Preston......... do your homework."
Sorry Mom and Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.