When Reagan started eating more baby food, the kids were all curious about it.
Kids: "What does that taste like?"
Me: "I'm pretty sure it tastes like carrots."
Kids: "Can I have some?"
Me: "No, but you can have a regular carrot if you want."
Eventually I got tired of them asking and gave in. They started taste testing all of Reagan's food. When I would open a jar they would each get a clean spoon, scoop some up and sample it. Eva never wanted more than one bite. Garrett and Riley frequently wanted more. However, the vote was unanimous for the peas and green beans. No one wanted a second bite of those, not even Reagan. The novelty has worn off for Garrett and Eva, but Riley still occassionally asks for a bite of Reagan's food. Here is a picture of her having a baby food snack one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.