Does anyone have any objections to a monthly post for birthdays?
I just can't seem to keep up with them lately.
(Just to warn you, anyone with objections will be put in charge of the blog!)
March birthdays
5 - Jared (I think I actually covered this one already)
18 - Garrett
20 - Scotlyn
22 - Brendan
30 - Grandma Forbes
Happy birthday to everyone who has already had one this month!
Everyone take a minute to drop a card in the mail for Grandma.
Also, a reminder to send a thank you note to Aunt Norma and Uncle Earl. I completely forgot until I logged on to do this post and saw Dad's last post. I'm assuming I'm not the only one who needs this reminder.
I do NOT object! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for always staying on top of this Marcie.
Laura, I still can't find the google document that you emailed all of us about several months ago.
Works for me. Thanks for being in charge :)
ReplyDelete