Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Who?

Brendan's teachers confronted me yesterday with a question.
"Who dressed Brendan on Friday?"
I'd slept since then so I had to think about it.
Hmmm. Let's see. Fridays are our crazy mornings.
Trent has a mandatory meeting every Friday morning so I have to run Cameron to school on top of getting all of the kids ready. Since this is different from the rest of the week, it always makes for an interesting, crazy morning.
I hesitated, wondering what I could possibly be confessing to by taking credit for dressing Brendan.
Very cautiously, I raised my hand and said, "That would be me."
They both started laughing and said, "We had to take his picture, the poor kid."
Oh no! What had I done?!
Poor Brendan went the whole morning with his shoes on the wrong feet before anyone noticed what his crazy mommy had done to him.
Anyone know the sign for, "Hey Mom! My shoes are on the wrong feet! Get your act together!"
Just wondering.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.